- Obesity is caused by many factors, including a more sedentary lifestyle, the increased used of refined carbs, and the mere widespread availability of food
- Current obesity treatments include diet, surgery, and medication
- Nearly all medications on the market are appetite suppressants
- They work in the brain near pleasure centers and in the stomach to delay stomach emptying, leading to nausea, depression, etc.
- While animals abide by the signal, humans can override it (and do!)
- Lobesity’s Anti-GIP monoclonal antibody does not affect appetite at all, but rather it blocks obesity at its root by making us less efficient eaters, and by decreasing both nutrient absorption from the intestine and nutrient storage
- This biological principle is operable in nearly all animals, including humans
- It is “hard-wired”, and there is no conscious way to override the program
Anti-GIP mAb Obesity Treatment Summary
© 2020 · Lobesity LLC All Rights Reserved.